Creator of The One Day Smile Solution™
Our dental lab provides a full-arch smile restoration solution that is designed to last a lifetime. We only create full-arch dental bridges made from zirconia to produce a smile that is virtually indistinguishable from healthy, natural teeth and gums. Beautiful zirconia:
- Is strong like your own teeth, with tensile strength of steel
- Looks natural due to the high translucency of the materials
- Can be personally color-matched to existing teeth if needed
- Is made of materials that are compatible with the human body and will not be rejected
- Is non-porous, so it will not attract stains, smells, or bacteria
- Does not contain metal, so there are no black margins at your gums
- Eliminates any concerns about metal allergies or sensitivities
Are you tired of loose, uncomfortable dentures? Do you have failing or missing teeth? A full-arch zirconium bridge or All-on-4® zirconia bridge may be right for you. We can give you more details whenever you call us at (888) 469-3982 to schedule an appointment.
About Zirconia Implant-Supported Full-Arch Dental Bridges
A zirconia bridge offers many advantages you can’t get from other full-arch tooth replacement options. You can expect these benefits over conventional bridges, removable dentures, and implant-retained dentures:
- Gives you secure, fixed replacement teeth that don’t slip or move around – no adhesives required
- Gives you replacement teeth that don’t crack or break
- Offers replacement teeth that aren’t made of acrylic or plastic, which can stain and create odors
- Provides comfortable, smooth, non-bulky arches of teeth
- Allows you to eat whatever you want
- Allows you to actually taste your food as the bridge doesn’t cover your palate
- In most cases, doesn’t require a bone graft or the added expense of one
- Gives you a long-lasting smile that saves money on repairs in the long run
If you’re a good candidate for zirconia bridges, we can perform your entire procedure All In One PlaceTM! We will take digital images and impressions of your teeth to make your bridge in our in-house lab and ensure a perfect fit. We will also use our in-house 3D CAT Scan to plan your procedure, including the number of implants needed to support your zirconia bridge. With IV Sedation, you can have your implants placed in complete comfort, with no memory of any sights, sounds, or smells.
Imagine your new, comfortable, natural-looking smile. Imagine eating with complete confidence and comfort! We invite you to discover all the ways you can benefit from a full-arch zirconia bridge. Call us today at (888) 469-3982 for a consultation! We offer a LIFETIME warranty on our implant work.
The All-on-4® treatment concept is a registered trademark of Nobel Biocare Services AG.