Our New Albany dentist office is the premier dental implant center helping patients achieve the beauty and functionality they have always wanted with their smiles. Patients come from both the local area and across the country to work with Dr. Ron Receveur for his state-of-the-art dental solutions and lifetime warranty on implants.
What We Offer
Dr. Receveur offers solutions to all your dental problems, from replacing missing teeth with dental implants to improving the appearance of your smile with cosmetic dentistry.
Dr. Receveur even places dental implants (which he guarantees with LIFETIME warranty) AND crafts your beautiful new teeth and smile all under one roof, so you don’t have to run all over town seeing multiple doctors to have your care completed. Dr. Receveur has trained internationally and places more than 500 dental implants every year!
Here’s why Dr. Receveur’s dental implants have become the go-to way to replacing missing teeth.
Dental implants can give you new, beautiful, permanent teeth. With Dr. Receveur’s innovative “One Day Smile Solution™,” you can:
- Bite, chew, and laugh again with complete confidence.
- Rediscover what food actually tastes like! Eat the foods you love.
- No more denture adhesives.
- No more embarrassing moments.
- No more infected or loose teeth.
Dr. Receveur can “rescue” the denture patient and help people who’ve been told they couldn’t be helped. Don’t live with missing or failing teeth, sore dentures, dental fears, and not being able to eat your favorite foods!
No matter if it’s dental implants, extractions, or cosmetic dentistry, we can handle all your dental needs right here from start to finish, utilizing the latest technologies such as:
- “The One Day Smile Solution™”
- Latest Dental Implant techniques
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- “All-In-One-Place, All-In-One-Day”
How Are We Different?
“All In One Place™”
Few dental offices can truly handle every aspect of your dental care, but Dr. Receveur and his skilled dental team can do EVERYTHING under one roof. You won’t ever have to visit another dentist again after you become our patient!
We can offer All in One Place™ dentistry because of our extensive training. Dr. Receveur did a clinical residency in Portugal of both the surgical and prosthetic protocol with Dr. Paulo Malo. Dr. Malo is the world-renowned innovator of the All-on-4® treatment concept. Dr. Receveur was fortunate to be invited to participate in an All-on-4® Clinical Residency at the Malo Clinic in Lisbon, Portugal. He has been offering this procedure to his patients since 2006.
Mirroring models such as the Malo Clinic in Lisbon, Portugal and the Mayo Clinic, Dr. Receveur provides an atmosphere where the clinical care and communication amongst doctors, lab technicians, and other care providers is maximized. Having his own In-House Lab, state-of-the-art surgical suite onsite, and 3D CAT scanner has allowed Dr. Receveur to provide complex rehabilitative dentistry, dental implants, bone grafting, cosmetic dentistry, family & preventive dentistry, and IV Sedation all in one convenient location.
All In One Place™: “People love the Mayo Clinic because everything can be done in one place, cutting out all the red tape. All the appointments, sitting in waiting rooms, hospitals, doctors’ offices … you spend more time ‘running around’ than getting something accomplished. You can come right here to our office and we’ll take care of everything you need, from start to finish! All in One Place!” –Dr. Receveur
We’re a Judgment-Free Zone. We understand that many of our patients are self-conscious about their smiles. We will never make you feel ashamed or embarrassed about the condition of your teeth.
Dr. Receveur was also voted the BEST DENTIST in a local newspaper poll four years in a row.
Just see what our patients say about our office and Dr. Receveur’s services:
“It was important to me to find someone who was responsible for all of my treatment: my new teeth, my dental implants, literally everything. I wanted it all done in one location. I felt like finding someone who had the training to do all of my treatment himself ensured excellent results. In Dr. Receveur, I found someone who truly believed in what he was doing. In fact, whenever I think about Dr. Ron and his staff, what really strikes me is that it’s obvious that they take a great deal of satisfaction and pride in being able to provide these services.” –Larry Shuffet
How Do I Get Started?
Our friendly staff is happy to assist you with any questions about traveling to see us and getting a new smile, or about correcting that dental disaster or your complex dental issues all in one day, in one location by Dr. Receveur and his internationally trained team.
- All-inclusive pricing. In other words, after reviewing your case, Dr. Receveur will quote you one fee. That fee will include everything! From IV sedation to any needed tooth extractions, your dental implant placement, and the prosthetics to craft your beautiful new smile, you pay the one fee, and you can rest assured there will be NO surprises.
- Once you fly into the Louisville International Airport, call our complimentary concierge service to be picked up. We’ll have your hotel and all travel accommodations taken care of for you. When we’re done with your treatment, we’ll drop you back off at the airport in time for your flight! If you choose to drive, of course, we’ll still have all of your arrangements taken care of.
- IV sedation allows Dr. Receveur to usually place all of your dental implants in one visit, without sounds, pain, or smells. IV sedation ENSURES your comfort and means shorter treatment time!
- Our In-House Lab. Our own In-House Lab allows us to control the quality and precision of the prosthetics we provide for our patients. It makes all the difference in the world! We customize what we do for every patient so they can have the smile they’ve always wanted.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY is offered on all the implants we place.
- Galileos 3D CT Scan imaging. You can have the precision and accuracy of CAT scan radiography without leaving our office. With a Galileos 3D CAT Scan right in our office, we can explain your options – right on the spot – to solve your problems with missing or failing teeth, dentures, and failing dentistry. (No need to run all over town to see multiple doctors to find out your choices for treatment.)
Our clientele includes CEOs, small-business owners, successful salespeople, top executives, entrepreneurs, models, grandmothers, and regular everyday folks – people who simply want the best dentistry has to offer. We pride ourselves in offering solutions that fit your needs, budget, and time table, whether it be a complex approach costing tens of thousands of dollars or simpler solutions that “just make sense.”
Our patients come from all over – Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Illinois, Florida, Tennessee, Michigan … hundreds of miles away. Some patients drive to see us. Some fly in from even farther.
You could be one of them if you want teeth that look good, feel good, let you chew anything you want, and last a lifetime. We help people with their travel arrangements all the time to make it easy to get the care you need.
Eat anything you want, have the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted, and feel good about yourself!
To get started, call our office at (888) 469-3982 and speak with one of our experienced dental consultants (many of our staff have been in dentistry 20-plus years). You can also make an appointment online. In many cases, we can even have you speak directly with Dr. Receveur.