Creator of The One Day Smile Solution™
You don’t have to jump from office to office to complete your dental care. Our New Albany, IN dentist office can oversee all aspects of your dental care. Plus, each of our dental implants comes with a LIFETIME warranty. That’s right – we back this long-term solution with a warranty for life. Whether you need preventive care or a full-mouth reconstruction with All-on-4®, we’re the place for you. Call us today at (888) 469-3982 to book your first All-on-4® visit with us. Mirroring models such as the Malo Clinic in Lisbon, Portugal and the Mayo Clinic, Dr. Ron Receveur provides an atmosphere where the clinical care and communication amongst doctors, lab technicians, and other care providers is maximized. Having his own In-House Lab, State-of-the-Art surgical suite onsite, and 3D CAT Scan has allowed Dr. Receveur to provide Complex Rehabilitative Dentistry, Dental Implants, Bone Grafting, Cosmetic Dentistry, Family & Preventive Dentistry, and IV Sedation all in one convenient location.
Our practice is “One of a Kind” that offers:
- Compassionate, internationally trained doctors and staff who deliver the most advanced array of dental procedures in the region, tailored to your individual oral health needs, such as “One Day Smile Solution,” which ensures your treatment is finished in the shortest time possible.
- Solutions to all of your dental problems with missing or failing teeth and denture problems. Dr. Receveur personally places his own dental implants AND crafts your beautiful new teeth and smile … all himself, so you don’t have to run all over town seeing multiple doctors to have your care completed. No matter if it’s dental implants, an All-on-4® zirconia bridge, extractions, or cosmetic dentistry, we can handle all of your dental needs from start to finish, all right here, in one convenient location.
- IV Sedation allows Dr. Receveur to usually place all of your dental implants in one visit, without sounds, pain, or smells. IV Sedation ENSURES your comfort and means Shorter Treatment Time!
- Dr. Receveur performs Complex Implant Dentistry full time. This is his passion and full-time profession. We place over 500 dental implants a year.
- Our own In-House Lab allows us to control the quality and precision of the prosthetics we provide for our patients. It makes all the difference in the world! We customize what we do for every patient so they can have the smile they’ve always wanted.
- A written lifetime guarantee on our implants. We believe in standing behind our work for a smile solution that can last for life.
Why Choose Us?
- Voted the best dentist in a local newspaper poll four years in a row, Dr. Receveur and his staff deliver unparalleled service and dental care.
- Judgment-Free Zone: We understand that many of our patients are self-conscious about their smile. We will never make you feel ashamed or embarrassed about the condition of your teeth.
- All In One Place™: “People love the Mayo Clinic because everything can be done in one place, cutting out all the red tape. All the appointments, sitting in waiting rooms, hospitals, doctor’s offices … you spend more time ‘running around’ than getting something accomplished. You can come right here to our office and we’ll take care of everything you need, from start to finish! All in One Place!” – Dr. Ron Receveur
“It was important to me to find someone who was responsible for all of my treatment; my new teeth, my dental implants, literally everything. I wanted it all done in one location. I felt like finding someone who had the training to do all of my treatment himself ensured excellent results. In Dr. Receveur, I found someone who truly believed in what he was doing. In fact, whenever I think about Dr. Ron and his staff, what really strikes me is that it’s obvious that they take a great deal of satisfaction and pride in being able to provide these services.” – Larry Shuffet
The All-on-4® treatment concept is a registered trademark of Nobel Biocare Services AG.