A Roadmap For Your Implant Care
There’s a lot that goes into planning a treatment sequence for dental implants. You probably have countless questions, there’s a ton of options, and it can be a real mystery for both patient and doctor alike! At New Albany Implants we’ve done our best to demystify and streamline that process into what we call The Dental Implant Roadmap.
A Roadmap appointment is your first visit to our New Albany dentist office for treatment planning. It’s where we do everything required to take you from lost in the woods to having the map and compass you need to get exactly where you want to go!
The Dental Implant Roadmap: First Step To Great Care
It all starts with that first phone call to (888) 469-3982. Once we know you’re looking for dental implants we’ll get you the perfect time to come in and see us. On the day of your appointment we’ll have you come in so we can get down to business!
We start your roadmap appointment with a series of examination techniques. From digital X-rays to intraoral photographs and our amazing Galileos 3D CAT scan machine we’ll get all the info we need to determine your dental implant eligibility.
Using all of these records together we can figure out exactly how good your oral health is. Getting one or more implants requires plenty of bone mass, healthy gums, and a good immune system to help the healing along and we want to be sure you have all those things in abundance!
Your Treatment Options
After establishing that you are a good candidate for implants we’ll start talking about which treatments are ideal for you. There are a lot of varieties available from single tooth replacement to full mouth solutions and figuring out what’s best for you is an important part of the roadmap appointment!
- Patients looking to replace a single tooth can benefit from our zirconia crowns! Zirconia makes excellent dental crowns that perfectly mimic the appearance, strength, and feel of natural teeth.
- If you wear partial dentures or have several missing teeth but many that remain are healthy we can place bridges that sit on two or more implants! These implant bridges use several anchor points to replace three, four, five, or even more teeth!
- If you want to replace a set of dentures or are living without teeth then the One Day Smile Solution is a great solution! Using just for dental implants placed in precise positions we can attach permanent full mouth bridges to both your upper and lower arches! You’ll be able to live just as comfortably as you did with a full mouth of natural teeth!
- Our One Day Smile Solution will leave you with a full set of new teeth after just one appointment. That’s right – you can leave New Albany Implants after just one visit with a full set of fixed-in-place teeth!
You can see that there are a lot of treatment options to choose from! That’s the point of the
– we’ll get you all the information you need to have a new smile that you’ll absolutely love!
Is There A Catch?
The Dental Implant Roadmap is designed to be a planning tool that benefits you, the patient. Because we’ve rolled all the exams, imaging, face-to-face time, and treatment planning together we even offer it for less money than what the treatments and appointment would normally cost! You’ll even get a one hundred percent itemized and all-inclusive treatment plan at the end of your visit. It will include each and every cost with no hidden fees or surprises on the day of your procedure. What’s there is what you’ll pay and that’s it!
We want you to leave our office with the perfect understanding of your dental care, your future treatment, and your outcomes. The Dental Implant Roadmap is your time to get all the answers you need about your oral health and we look forward to helping you!
Get your roadmap appointment scheduled today and you’ll be that much closer to the perfect smile! You can reach New Albany Implants by calling (888) 469-3982 or you can request an appointment by filling out our online form. We look forward to seeing you soon!