Daily life is more difficult when you have lost teeth. The things that are missing from your smile can be detrimental to your physical, mental, and emotional well-being. By getting teeth implants, you can address those concerns and get some significant benefits:
- Rebuild your natural biting and chewing power
- Boost your confidence in your smile and your self-esteem
- Enjoy stable and secure replacement teeth
- Protect your jaw against bone loss
Our team members work hard to make it easy for you to get your teeth replacements.
New Albany Implants is the home of the All-In-One-Place™ approach. We start your care with an assessment using 3-D imaging technology. This gives us a clear understanding of your jaw health and any teeth you still have. Our technology is also invaluable for planning your treatment. Our doctors can remove your teeth prior to placing your implants. Finally, we ensure the quality of your restorations by creating them at our own in-house dental lab.
We also developed The One Day Smile Solution™. In a single day, you can have a complete and natural-looking smile, but your new teeth should do more than that. You also should restore the full function of healthy, real teeth. Our doctors are trained in advanced techniques to give you the best replacement teeth possible. Plus, our team members have decades of experience caring for patients.
As part of our process, we are proud to provide IV sedation to prevent pain and ease any anxiety that you may have. Few practices have the necessary training and licensing to be able to offer this level of sedation.
Furthermore, your implants are an investment in yourself and in your oral health. You should know that all of our implants come with a lifetime warranty.
Keep that in mind if you can benefit from any of our services:
- Implant Bridge – Implants can be used to support your bridge and give you greater strength, stability, and security than you would have with a traditional bridge.
- All-on-4 Implants* – This technique is how you can receive a zirconium bridge and dental implants during the same appointment.
- Implant Crowns – Your crown and implant give you a complete artificial tooth.
You should feel confident that your new teeth will look great, stay in place, and let you bite and chew naturally. Call 888-469-3982 or contact New Albany Implants online today to request an appointment. Visit us soon for your dental implants in Watson, IN.
*The All-on-4® treatment concept is a registered trademark of Nobel Biocare Services AG.