Daily life is challenging for anyone who has lost teeth. Your missing teeth affect your confidence, how you speak, and what you can eat. Implants give you an effective way to address those concerns and provide these key benefits:
- Enjoy secure and stable teeth replacements
- Restore your natural biting power and chewing ability
- Improve your self-esteem and your smile
- Prevent bone loss in your jaw
Make it easy to get your teeth replacements by visiting professionals who have been helping patients for decades. New Albany Implants — of the All-In-One-Place™ approach — starts your care with an assessment. Using 3-D imaging technology, we have a clear picture of your jaw and your remaining teeth. This technology plays a vital role in planning your treatment, too. Our doctors remove your teeth (when needed), place your implants, and attach restorations, which are made at our in-house dental lab.
As part of our process, you receive IV sedation. This prevents pain and eases your anxiety about your procedure. We are one of the few offices with the training and licensing to offer this level of sedation.
Our own Dr. Ron also developed The One Day Smile Solution™. During one appointment, you can have a complete, natural-looking set of teeth. Our doctors are trained in advanced techniques to give you the best replacement teeth possible. Come to us to restore the full function of healthy, real teeth.
Remember that your implants are an investment both in yourself and in your long-term oral health. Each one of our implants comes with a lifetime warranty.
You can take advantage of our services:
- Implant Crowns – Together, a crown and an implant create a complete replacement tooth.
- Implant Bridge – Support your bridge with implants for more strength, stability, and security than you can get from a traditional bridge.
- All-on-4 Implants* – This modern technique allows you to get one of our zirconium bridges and dental implants on the same day.
Feel confident that your new teeth will look great, stay secure, and allow you to bite and chew naturally. Call 888-469-3982 or contact New Albany Implants online today to request an appointment. Visit us soon for your dental implants in Utica, IN.
*The All-on-4® treatment concept is a registered trademark of Nobel Biocare Services AG.