Your teeth (or lack thereof) impact your mental, emotional, and physical state. Everyday situations can be challenging when you have lost teeth. Getting implants will improve your oral health and give you multiple advantages:
- The biting power to eat what you like
- Renewed confidence in your smile
- The assurance that your teeth won’t shift and slide
- Protection for your jaw against bone loss
For a great-looking smile, you need a full set of teeth. But new teeth should do more than look natural. When you come to New Albany Implants, you are receiving treatment from dental professionals with decades of experience and training in world-class implant placement techniques. You are also making a long-term investment in yourself and your oral health because our implants come with a lifetime warranty.
You can solve your missing tooth or teeth problems with our solutions:
- All-on-4 Implants* – This a great way to rebuild your smile. This innovative treatment gives you implants and a zirconium bridge during the same appointment.
- Implant Crowns – An implant capped by a dental crown gives you a total tooth replacement.
- Implant Bridge – Implants support your bridge by giving you amazing strength, stability, and security.
To ease any anxiety you may have about getting implants, we offer IV sedation. We have the training and licensing needed to provide this level of sedation to ensure you are comfortable and pain-free throughout your appointment
At the home The One Day Smile Solution™ and the All-In-One-Place™ approach, we manage every step of your treatment. After using 3-D imaging to assess your oral health, we will design your teeth replacement plan. We can remove teeth when needed before giving you your implants and restorations. Plus, we make your restorations in our in-house dental lab. That means we can ensure that you receive quality restorations.
Give yourself an amazing smile and the strong bite that you deserve. Come to New Albany Implants for your dental implants in St. Joseph, IN. Call 888-469-3982 or contact us online to request your appointment.
*The All-on-4® treatment concept is a registered trademark of Nobel Biocare Services AG.