Your physical, emotional, and mental well-being are all impacted by your smile. Everyday situations become more difficult when you have lost teeth. Dental implants provide a boost to your oral health and come with some important benefits:
- Confidence in your smile and yourself
- The power to bite and chew anything you want to eat
- The ability to speak clearly and naturally
- Greater comfort when meeting people
- Protection against bone loss in your jaw
You certainly want to have a complete and attractive smile, but your new teeth should do more than that. They should give you back the full function of your natural teeth, too. By coming to New Albany Implants, you can count on treatment from professionals with extensive experience and training in world-class implantology techniques to revive your smile. Tooth implants are a lasting investment in your healthy smile and in yourself. Plus, all of our implants include a lifetime warranty.
No matter the number of teeth you need to replace, you can find a fix with our services:
- Implant-Supported Crowns – Place a dental crown onto your implant, and you will have a complete replacement tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Affixing a bride to implants provides you will the greatest strength, security, and stability.
- All-on-4 Implants* – This innovative treatment solution is the fastest way for you to rebuild your smile. You receive both your implants and a zirconium bridge in the same appointment.
It’s understandable that you might feel anxious about getting implants. It’s why we did what was needed to become trained and licensed to provide IV sedation. This sedation option will keep you comfortable physically and mentally during your appointment at the home of The One Day Smile Solution™ and the All-In-One-Place™ approach.
Let us handle every part of your teeth replacement procedure. After assessing your oral health, we will develop your treatment plan with you. Since we have an in-house dental lab, we can make your restorations to ensure you get high-quality replacement teeth. If needed, we can extract teeth before placing your implants and attaching your restorations.
Get the amazing smile and strong bite that you want and deserve. Come to us for your dental implants in Scottsville, IN. Call 888-469-3982 or contact us online to request your appointment at New Albany Implants.
*The All-on-4® treatment concept is a registered trademark of Nobel Biocare Services AG.