Lost teeth affect you mentally, emotionally, and physically. This can change how much you enjoy your daily life. Teeth implants can resolve all of these issues. With implants, you can:
- Restore your robust bite and ability to eat
- Prevent bone loss in your jaw
- Revive your sense of self-worth
- Feel confident that your brand-new teeth will not slip around in your mouth
- Revitalize your self-assurance in professional and personal relationships
At New Albany Implants, your dentist wants your new teeth to appear, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for an assessment, you get the benefit of our years of expertise and training in teeth replacements. Jointly, we can come up with a strategy to place your smile back on track and set the stage for your long-term dental health and wellness. Plus, you can feel confident knowing that any implants you get from us come with a lifetime warranty.
The best solutions will depend on the number of teeth you require to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these solutions:
- Implants Crown – Getting an implant and capping it with a dental crown is how you replace your whole tooth.
- Implant Dentures – Conventional dentures sit over your gums, which allows them to shift when you eat or speak. Implants keep your dentures stable and secure so they don’t slip and slide.
- All-on-4 Implants – With this advanced technique, you receive implants and a zirconium bridge during the same appointment. In other words, you will rebuild your smile in less time.
To address any anxiety you may have, take advantage of our IV sedation to stay pain-free and accomplish more during your appointments. You also benefit from The One Day Smile Solution™ and the All-In-One-Place™ approach at our office. In a single day, you can have your teeth removed, your implants placed, and your replacement teeth attached. We take pride in handling every step of your teeth replacement.
It’s time to restore your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your appointment at New Albany Implants to find out how you can get dental implants in Lexington, KY. Call 888-469-3982 today or connect with us online.
*The All-on-4® treatment concept is a registered trademark of Nobel Biocare Services AG.