You are likely to have emotional, physical, and mental effects when you are missing teeth. To address all of your concerns, you can get implants to:
- Feel secure that your teeth will not move around
- Build better professional and personal relationships
- Restore the power of your bite
- Prevent bone loss in your jaw
- Renew your sense of confidence
The New Albany Implants team wants you to have replacement teeth that look, feel, and function, feel as well as healthy, natural teeth. Our expertise, experience, and extensive training in teeth replacements can be put to your advantage. We will collaborate with you on your treatment plan to enable your long-term dental health and revive your smile. Plus, any implant placed at our practice comes with a lifetime warranty.
Your treatment will depend on how many teeth you need to replace. You can have a complete smile with one of these solutions:
- Implant-Supported Crown – A dental crown added to a dental implant is a complete artificial tooth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Standard dentures shift and slide around since they sit over your gums. Keep them in place by attaching them to your implants.
- All-on-4 Implants* – Save time in getting your teeth replacements by getting your implants and a zirconium bridge on the same day with this advanced technique.
IV sedation keeps you pain-free, eases your anxiety, and lets you do more during your appointments. Your teeth can be removed, your implants can be placed, and your replacement teeth can be attached during the same appointment. Plus, we make your new teeth in our in-house dental lab. After all, we are the home of The One Day Smile Solution™ and the All-In-One-Place™ approach to teeth replacements.
*The All-on-4® treatment concept is a registered trademark of Nobel Biocare Services AG.