It happened again. You were talking to someone, and your dentures started moving around. They made it impossible to speak correctly, and you felt embarrassed.
Your dentures weren’t always so loose and slippery. But now, no matter how much adhesive you use, you never feel confident that they will stay in place or even in your mouth.
You want something more stable. You want replacement teeth that look and feel like the real thing. You want to visit New Albany Implants, the home of the All-In-One-Place™ approach to implant-supported teeth replacements.
Call 888-469-3982 to get started by scheduling a consultation with Dr. Ron Receveur.
Dentures Aren’t Enough
At one time, dentures were people’s only option for replacing several teeth. They weren’t great, but they were better than nothing. However over time your bone shrinks and that changes how your dentures fit, which is what causes them to feel loose and to slide around when you speak and eat.
When implants are placed they hold your new teeth firmly in place, allowing them to provide a secure foundation for a dental bridge.
With your implant-supported bridge, your new teeth will feel strong and stable. You can eat the food that you love, and you can trust that your replacement teeth won’t slide around.
Plus, your implants address the big issue we mentioned above. They provide stimulation to your jawbone. This encourages new bone tissue to grow, and that prevents your jaw from shrinking.
The Right Place For Your New Smile
We are convinced that we can help you just as we have helped countless other patients at our New Albany, IN dental office.
Here are just a few reasons you should come to use for your new teeth:
- Dr. Ron places more than 500 dental implants annually.
- Dr. Ron has learned advanced techniques from national and international implant experts.
- Every implant placed in our office comes with a lifetime warranty.
- We have 3-D scanning technology for more accurate assessments of the condition of your teeth and jaw, to carefully plan your implant placement procedure, and to precisely place your implants.
- We have an in-house dental lab to make your dental bridge, so we can be assured that you will receive a quality restoration that fits your mouth.
- We are one of the few dental practices that are licensed to offer IV sedation to keep you calm, comfortable, and pain-free throughout your teeth replacement process.
- We are the home of the innovative One Day Smile Solution™, which Dr. Ron developed so patients can get their implant-supported teeth faster.