Protect Your Investment

Congratulations on your new smile! We are so glad you made the decision to invest in dental implants, and we are sure you will be pleased with them! Now that the procedure is complete, it is time to take care of your implants. You don’t want to neglect your investment because it will result in a failed solution for your smile! We’ve put together a list of tips to help you remember the best way to take care of your new dental implants! It will probably sound pretty familiar!

Pick a toothbrush that you love (soft bristles), and keep it handy! Brush in the morning, in the evening, and after each meal in between! Brushing is imperative to removing debris from your teeth.

Brushing only removes about 60% of the bacteria in your mouth. You must floss between your teeth in order to remove the remaining 40% disease-causing bacteria. Flossing implants is really important to maintaining the health of your gums and bone, which is what holds your implants in place.

Routine Dental Appointments
Just because you have implants doesn’t mean your mouth is invincible. You must still plan to visit the dentist. Most of our patients will complete sets of implants only need to come in once a year. Patients who still have a few natural teeth need to see a dentist every six months.

Manage your new smile the same way you cared for your natural teeth: brushing, flossing, and making routine visits to the dentist will keep your new investment healthy and strong. Don’t allow any room for those implants to fail. Contact us today if you have any concerns for your dental implants. We’d love to help you set up a routine for your new smile. We hope to hear from you soon!

Call Today to Make an Appointment

Eat anything you want, Have the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted, and Feel Good about yourself! Call us now at (888) 469-3982 or make an appointment here!

Get Dr. Receveur's New Book - Teeth for Life: FREE!
Get Dr. Receveur's New Book - Teeth for Life: FREE!

Discover what you need to know to get your smile back in as little as one day... Without running around to several offices or doctors!

Latest from Our Blog See More