Everyday life is more difficult when you are missing teeth. What is absent from your smile can be harmful to your mental, emotional, and physical health. Fix that by getting teeth implants. They provide a variety of important benefits:
- Boost your confidence in your smile and your self-esteem
- Rebuild your natural biting and chewing power
- Protect your jaw against bone loss
- Enjoy stable and secure replacement teeth
You want to recreate your complete and natural-looking smile, but your new teeth should do more than that. For your quality of life, you also need to have the function of healthy, real teeth. At New Albany Implants, our professionals have decades of experience replacing teeth for our patients. We have the training to ensure you get the highest-quality treatment. Your implants are an investment that you are making in your oral health for decades to come. And our implants include a lifetime warranty.
You can address your missing teeth problems with our services:
- All-on-4 Implants* – You can receive a zirconium bridge on the same day that you get your dental implants by taking advantage of this advanced implant option.
- Implant Bridge – Your implant-supported bridge provides more strength, stability, and security than a traditional bridge.
- Implant Crowns – A crown and implant combined will give you a complete artificial tooth.
At the home of The One Day Smile Solution™ and the All-In-One-Place™ approach, our team members work hard to make your teeth replacement as simple as it can be for you. To begin your care, we utilize 3-D imaging technology to get a clear understanding of your jaw health and the health of your remaining teeth. This is invaluable for planning your treatment. When needed, our doctors can remove teeth prior to placing your implants. Finally, we ensure the quality of your restorations by creating them at our own in-house dental lab.
To prevent pain and ease your mind, we are proud to provide IV sedation. Few dental practices have completed the necessary training and licensing to be able to offer this level of sedation.
You deserve an amazing smile, a strong bite, and confidence that your new teeth will stay in place. Call 888-469-3982 or contact New Albany Implants online to request your appointment. See us soon for your dental implants in Speed, IN.
*The All-on-4® treatment concept is a registered trademark of Nobel Biocare Services AG.