Tooth loss affects individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can interfere with your satisfaction with life and develop doubt concerning yourself in personal and professional connections. Dental implants can address every one of these problems. With implants, you can:
- Recover your solid bite and capability to chew
- Revive your sense of self-confidence
- Feel confident that your new teeth won’t move around in your mouth
- Protect your jaw by preventing bone loss
At New Albany Implants, your dentist wants your new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. You obtain the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for a consultation. Jointly, we can create a plan to place your smile back on course and set the stage for your long-term oral wellness.
Our doctors have training in advanced techniques, and we place more than 500 implants annually. All of those implants come with a lifetime warranty. Our practice is also the home of the One Day Smile Solution™ and the All-in-One-Place™ treatment. With IV sedation and our in-house dental lab, we are able to handle every step of your tooth replacement process.
The best remedies will depend on how many teeth you require to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these solutions:
- Crown With an Implant – This is basically a complete man-made tooth with the implant as the root and the dental crown topping your implant.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Typical dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or speak. With a series of implants, your dentures are secured in position, so they do not move around.
- All-on-4® Implants – This sophisticated procedure permits you to get implants and a set of teeth on the same visit. You’ll fix your smile in much less time.
It’s time to restore your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your consultation at New Albany Implants to uncover exactly how you can get dental implants in Prairie Village, KY. Call 888-469-3982 or contact us online to request an appointment.
*The All-on-4™ treatment concept is a registered trademark of Nobel Biocare Services AG.