Missing teeth can impact you mentally, physically, and emotionally. That affects your quality of life and can hinder your self-esteem in a variety of situations. Teeth implants can deal with all of these problems. With implants, you can:
- Restore your robust bite and capacity to chew
- Restore your sense of self-confidence
- Feel assured that your brand-new teeth will not slide around in your mouth
- Improve your personal and professional relationships
At New Albany Implants, your dentist desires your brand-new teeth to look, feel, and function as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for a consultation, you receive the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can develop a strategy to place your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your lasting dental wellness.
Our doctors’ experience and advanced training are why we place more than 500 implants annually. Plus, our implants come with a lifetime warranty. You will get the highest quality care when you visit the practice that offers All-in-One-Place™ treatment and the One Day Smile Solution™. We can extract teeth, place your implants, and make your restorations at our in-house dental lab. Plus, you will be pain-free with IV sedation.
The very best options will depend upon how many teeth you need to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these solutions:
- Crown With an Implant – This is essentially a full artificial tooth with the dental implant as the dental crown and the root topping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace several teeth, start with implants as your base. Adding a bridge fills in the space in your smile without the need to reshape other teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Traditional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you speak or eat. With a set of implants, your dentures are secured in position, so they do not slide around.
- All-on-4™ Implants – This advanced treatment enables you to get implants and a new set of teeth on the exact same visit. You’ll repair your smile in less time.
Call 888-469-3982 today or request an appointment online. Schedule your appointment at New Albany Implants to discover exactly how you can get dental implants in Parkwood, KY. Recover your smile and your confidence.
*The All-on-4™ treatment concept is a registered trademark of Nobel Biocare Services AG.