Tooth loss affects individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can interfere with your pleasure in life and create apprehension regarding yourself in personal and professional connections. Oral implants can address all of these problems. With implants, you can:
- Recover your robust bite and capacity to chew
- Revive your feeling of self-worth
- Feel assured that your new teeth won’t slide around in your mouth
- Preserve your healthy jaw by preventing bone loss
At New Albany Implants, your dentist wants your new teeth to look, feel, and function like healthy, natural teeth. You can get the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for a consultation. We place more than 500 implants annually. All of our implants come with a lifetime warranty.
We will work with you on your plan to get your smile back and to set the stage for your long-term oral health. Plus, we are the home of the One Day Smile Solution™ and the All-in-One-Place™ treatment.
The best services will depend upon how many teeth you require to replace. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant – This is essentially a complete artificial tooth with the dental implant as the root and the crown capping your implant.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Conventional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you speak or eat. With a set of implants, your dentures are anchored in place, so they do not slip around.
- All-on-4® Implants – This advanced treatment permits you to get implants and restorations on the very same visit. You’ll repair your smile in much less time.
It’s time to reconstruct your smile and your confidence. Request your appointment at New Albany implants to discover how you can obtain dental implants in Lexington, KY. Contact us online or call 888-469-3982.
*The All-on-4™ treatment concept is a registered trademark of Nobel Biocare Services AG.