Tooth loss makes an impact on your emotional, physical, and mental health. Missing teeth interfere with your everyday life. Dental implants fix problems and can do a number of other things, such as:
- Restoring your ability to eat anything that you want
- Revitalizing your professional and personal relationships
- Giving you self-assurance that your teeth will stay in place
- Stopping bone density loss in your jaw
- Reviving your sense of confidence in your smile
The professionals at New Albany Implants want you to have teeth replacements that work, appear, and feel natural to you. At our practice, you enjoy the advantage of our team’s extensive training and experience in rebuilding healthy smiles. Work with us to create a treatment plan that gives you a complete smile and prepares you for good long-term oral health. You can feel confident when you know that every one of our implants includes a lifetime warranty, too.
How many teeth you need to replace will affect the best solution for your situation. Rebuild your smile by coming to us for these services:
- Implants Crown – Your dental crown can cap your implant so you have a complete replacement tooth.
- Implant Dentures – Conventional dentures slide around when you speak or eat because they rest over your gums. Keep dentures from moving by affixing them to implants that are anchored to your jawbone.
- All-on-4 Implants* – Get your implants and a zirconium bridge within a matter of hours with this advanced procedure. You can have your smile back in less time through this treatment.
Take advantage of our IV sedation to get more done during your appointment, to remain pain-free, and to ease any anxiety you may have. You can come to us for The One Day Smile Solution™ and our All-In-One-Place™ approach to replacing teeth. We can remove your problematic teeth, put your implants in your jaw, and attach your new teeth in a single day at our practice. We will handle every step of your teeth replacement procedure from start to finish, including making your restorations at our in-house lab.
Rebuild your smile and your self-confidence by coming to New Albany Implants. Discover how you can receive your dental implants in Lanesville, IN. Call 888-469-3982 today or contact with us online for an appointment.
*The All-on-4® treatment concept is a registered trademark of Nobel Biocare Services AG.