When you are missing teeth, it affects you emotionally, physically, and mentally. You can address all of these concerns by getting implants from us. With them you can:
- Have confidence that your new teeth will not move around
- Rebuild your biting power and ability to eat what you like
- Stop your jaw from losing bone density
- Renew your sense of confidence
- Build stronger professional and personal relationships
At New Albany Implants, our team wants your replacement teeth to function, feel, and look as if they are healthy, natural teeth. You receive the benefit of our expertise and extensive training in teeth replacements when you come here for an assessment. We will collaborate with you on your treatment plan to enable your long-term dental health and to revive your smile. Plus, every implant placed at our office has a lifetime warranty.
Your treatment will depend on how many teeth you need to replace. Regardless, you can have a complete smile with one of these services:
- Implant-Supported Crown – A dental crown placed on a dental implant is a complete artificial tooth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Traditional dentures shift and slide around because they rest over your gums. To keep them in place, anchor them with implants.
- All-on-4 Implants* – Recreate your smile sooner when you receive implants and a zirconium bridge during the same appointment with this advanced technique.
You will be pain-free when you take advantage of our IV sedation. This option also allows you to do more during your visits with us. We use this part of The One Day Smile Solution™ and the All-In-One-Place™ approach to teeth replacements. Your teeth can be removed, your implants can be placed, and your replacement teeth can be attached during the same appointment. Plus, we make your new teeth in our in-house dental lab.
*The All-on-4® treatment concept is a registered trademark of Nobel Biocare Services AG.