Losing teeth is distressing for anyone. Nevertheless, it does not have to be. With dental implants in Greenwood, KY, you will love new teeth that look terrific and work similarly as well as – if not much better than – your natural teeth. It’s not unusual to get implants at many dental practices nowadays. Other practices just can not feature our implant-specific knowledge:
- A team that consists of teeth replacement pros with years of experience
- An on-site dental lab, so you can get replacement teeth without weeks of waiting
- A variety of soothing sedation levels, such as IV sedation and oral sedation
- A vast array of teeth implant treatments, from single-tooth replacement to full-mouth reconstruction
- Cutting-edge technology, like 3-D CT scans and computer-guided procedures
Find out which implants are most ideal for you. First, schedule a consultation at the home of the One Day Smile Solution™. You could proceed with the All-In-One-Place™ treatment, and you can leave here knowing that your implants have a lifetime warranty. There’s an implant treatment for practically every smile. Our implant professionals will aid choose which is suitable for you. You can come for us for:
- Implants With Crowns – To replace an individual lost tooth or many teeth, we can attach lasting and stunning crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A bridge attached to implants is a fantastic alternative for filling a space left by numerous teeth. Unlike a conventional bridge, we will not have to drill into healthy teeth.
- Implant Dentures – You won’t have to bother with replacement teeth that move or move out of place with implant dentures. Plus, you can forget headaches like denture adhesive and relinings.
- All-on-4® Implants – With this one-day therapy, we’ll attach a total arch of teeth to only four implants. It is far less intrusive and a lot more affordable than other full-mouth teeth replacements with implants.
Call New Albany Implants today at 888-469-3982 or request an appointment online to discuss your dental implants in Greenwood, KY.
*The All-on-4® treatment concept is a registered trademark of Nobel Biocare Services AG.