Your physical, mental, and emotional health are all affected by your smile. Daily life is more challenging when you are missing teeth. Implants will improve your oral health and give you these advantages:
- The ability to eat your favorite foods
- A renewed confidence in your smile
- Greater comfort in professional meetings and personal get-togethers
- A strong and healthy jaw
- The knowledge that you can speak clearly and naturally
Your replacement teeth should function and look as good as real teeth. Our professional team has vast experience and training in advanced techniques to rebuild your smile when you visit New Albany Implants. Make a lasting investment in your oral health when you get your new teeth from us. Each implant that we place comes with a lifetime warranty.
We can help no matter how many teeth you are missing with our variety of implant services:
- Implant Crowns – A single implant acts as the root to secure your crown and give you a complete artificial tooth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Your new teeth will be stable, strong, and secure. Implants are root replacements that anchor your bridge to your jaw.
- All-on-4 Implants* – For a complete smile in less time, come to us for this state-of-the-art solution. During one visit, you can get your implants and a zirconium bridge.
Even the most anxious patients can get implants with our IV sedation. You can feel relaxed both mentally and physically at the home of the All-In-One-Place™ approach and The One Day Smile Solution™. At our office, we can extract bad teeth, set your dental implants in position, and connect your restorations in the same appointment. We also handle every step of your teeth replacement process — from assessing and planning to making your teeth at our in-house dental lab.
The All-on-4*® treatment concept is a registered trademark of Nobel Biocare Services AG.