Lost teeth can be detrimental to your emotional, physical, and mental well-being. Tooth loss affects your everyday life. To fix those problems, get dental implants, which can do all of these things for you:
- Restore your ability to eat anything that you want
- Revive your professional and personal relationships
- Provide assurance that your teeth won’t move
- Prevent bone loss in your jaw
- Renew your confidence in your smile
Your New Albany Implants’ team members want you to have new teeth replacements that feel, function, and look natural. At our office, you receive the advantage of working with professionals who have extensive training and experience in rebuilding smiles. By coordinating with us, your treatment plan will give you a complete smile and improve your long-term oral health. Our implants include a lifetime warranty, which means you can feel confident that they will last.
Your solution will depend on how many teeth you have lost. We look forward to giving you back more than just your smile when you receive any of our services:
- Implants Crown – For a complete tooth replacement from bottom to top, get a dental crown along with your implant.
- Implant Dentures – Stop your dentures from sliding around by connecting them to implants, which are anchored to your jawbone. Conventional dentures can move when you speak or eat because they rest over your gums.
- All-on-4 Implants* – Get implants and a zirconium bridge in a few hours when you receive this advanced procedure. Get your smile back in less time with this treatment.
If you have anxiety about getting implants, we can help with that, too. Our IV sedation allows you to get more done in a single appointment, to remain pain-free, and to keep you relaxed throughout your care. Come to the home of The One Day Smile Solution™ and the All-In-One-Place™ approach to replacing teeth. Extract your problematic teeth, and receive your implants and your new teeth in a single day with us. We handle every step of your teeth replacement procedure, including making your restorations at our in-house lab.
*The All-on-4® treatment concept is a registered trademark of Nobel Biocare Services AG.