Missing teeth affect individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can hinder your satisfaction of life and create a lack of confidence about yourself in personal and professional connections. Oral implants can deal with all of these worries. With implants, you can:
- Restore your solid bite and ability to eat
- Revive your sense of self-confidence
- Feel confident that your brand-new teeth won’t slide around in your mouth
- Restore your self-confidence in personal and professional relationships
At New Albany Implants, your dentist desires your brand-new teeth to appear, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for an assessment, you get the benefit of our years of expertise and training in teeth replacements. Jointly, we can propose a strategy to place your smile back on course and set the stage for your long-lasting oral wellness.
The best services will rely on the number of teeth you need to restore. You can recreate your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant – This is basically a complete synthetic tooth with the implant as the crown and the root covering your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace several teeth, start with implants as your structure. Including a bridge fills the void in your smile without the need to grind down healthy teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Typical dentures rest over your gums, which means they can shift when you speak or eat. With a set of implants, your dentures are anchored in position, so they do not move around.
- All-on-4™ Implants – This advanced technique permits you to obtain implants and a set of teeth on the exact same visit. You’ll repair your smile in less time.
Because of our doctors’ experience and advanced training, they place more than 500 implants every year. You also get at lifetime warranty on each implant placed here. You can count on expert care at the home of the All-in-One-Place™ treatment and the One Day Smile Solution™. Complete every step from removing teeth to placing your implants at our office. Stay pain-free with IV sedation. To ensure the quality of your new teeth, we make your restorations at our in-house dental lab.
Call 888-469-3982 today or request an appointment online. Rebuild your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your consultation at New Albany Implants to find out just how you can obtain dental implants in Carwood, IN.
*The All-on-4™ treatment concept is a registered trademark of Nobel Biocare Services AG.