At New Albany Implants, your dentist wants your new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. You get the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an appointment. Jointly, we can devise a plan to put your smile back on track and set the stage for your long-lasting oral health.
Dental implants can deal with all the issues associated with missing teeth. With implants, you can:
- Recover your powerful bite and capability to eat
- Restore your sense of self-worth
- Feel assured that your new teeth won’t move around in your mouth
- Prevent bone loss to protect your jaw health
The most effective remedies will depend upon the number of teeth you need to replace. You can recreate your smile with these solutions:
- Crown With an Implant – This is essentially a total synthetic tooth with the dental implant as the root and your crown capping your implant.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Standard dentures rest over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or talk. With a series of implants, your dentures are anchored in position, so they don’t move around.
- All-on-4® Implants – This advanced treatment allows you to get implants and a new set of teeth on the exact same visit. You’ll fix your smile in much less time.
We are the home of the One Day Smile Solution™ and the All-in-One-Place™ treatment. This is possible because we offer IV sedation, and our doctors have training in advanced implant placement techniques. We place more than 500 implants annually. Each of those implants comes with our lifetime warranty.
It’s time to recover your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your appointment at New Albany Implants to discover just how you can obtain dental implants in Byrneville, IN. Call 888-469-3982 today or get in touch with us online to request an appointment.
*The All-on-4™ treatment concept is a registered trademark of Nobel Biocare Services AG.