When people lose teeth, they often have mental, emotional, and physical consequences. To deal with those problems, you can receive tooth implants, which can help you:
- Create a complete smile again
- Restore the power of your bite
- Give you the assurance that your teeth won’t slide around
- Stop bone loss in your jaw
- Improve your self-confidence
According to our New Albany Implants team, you deserve replacement teeth that look, feel, and function, feel like the real thing. Put our expertise, experience, and extensive training to work on your behalf. Our doctors are happy to work with you to design a treatment plan that enables you to have a full smile and lets you eat your favorite food. Also, every implant placed at our practice is backed by a lifetime warranty.
Your personalized treatment will vary based on the number of teeth that you have lost or need removed. You can revive your smile with any of these solutions:
- Implant Crowns – Get an implant. Place a dental crown on top of it. Enjoy a complete tooth replacement.
- Implant Dentures – Dentures can slip and slide around when they rest over your gums. By securing them with implants, you can prevent that problem.
- All-on-4 Implants* – This advanced technique helps you save time. During this procedure, you get your implants and your zirconium bridge during the same visit to our office.
Your comfort is important to us. It’s why we provide IV sedation to keep you pain-free, to ease your anxiety, and to allow you do more during your appointments. We can remove teeth (when necessary), place your implants, and connect your replacement teeth in one appointment. To ensure the quality of your replacement teeth, we make them in our in-house dental lab. We are, after all, the home of The One Day Smile Solution™ and the All-In-One-Place™ approach to teeth replacements.
*The All-on-4® treatment concept is a registered trademark of Nobel Biocare Services AG.