The One Day Smile Solution is an effective and efficient restorative treatment for patients with missing teeth. It uses four dental implants to support an entire arch of teeth (upper or lower set). This is ideal for patients who do not have sufficient bone density for traditional implants.
The difference of the One Day Smile Solution from ordinary dental implants is how it applies the screws into a patient’s jaw. Dental implants are usually embedded into the jaw at a 90-degree angle, but the two implants (located at the rear of the jaw) of the One Day Smile Solution are embedded at a 45-degree angle towards the front jaw bone. The angled placement of the implant provides a strong support and equal distribution of force. These are also angled towards the front of the jaw because the bone density in this area is higher.
New Albany dentist, Dr. Receveur, uses a precise treatment concept in diagnosing, planning, and placing implants. This technology allows Dr. Receveur to achieve accurate diagnosis, identify healthy bones and show virtual placement according to the anatomical situation and prosthetic needs and arrangement of the individualized surgical template.
Benefits of the One Day Smile Solution
The benefits of the One Day Smile Solution improve not only your physical appearance but also restore your confidence as you speak, smile, laugh, eat and interact with others.
- Improved facial structure and prevents the cheeks from sagging
- Recovery time is shorter
- Replacement teeth can be attached the same day
- Less invasive compared with older dental implant techniques
- Bone grafting is not always necessary for most patients
- Stabilization of bones in the jaw area
- No slippage because the replacement teeth are permanently affixed
- Restores full functionality of teeth and the ability to chew any kind of food
- Less painful
- Lasts longer
If you are interested in the One Day Smile Solution, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Dr. Receveur. Call (812) 945-7645 to set an appointment immediately.