Inserting dental implants into a patient’s jaw involves expertise in planning, surgery and teeth restoration. You can say that it’s a convergence of both science and art, as you’d want perfectly functioning teeth and a beautiful smile that goes along with it at the same time. To help you decide, here are top five reasons why you should get dental implants here at your New Albany dental clinic:
1. Dr. Receveur uses the latest techniques in providing dental implants, mini implants, removable or Snap-on teeth, and the One Day Smile Solution. This way, you’re sure to get the best looking smile and full use of your teeth once more.
2. The clinic uses state-of-the art technology such as the Galileos 3D CT Scan (3D X-rays of head, neck and oral cavity), Digital X-ray Schick Technology and Intra-oral camera, Nobel Guide Procera Software for guided implant surgery and CEREC CAD/CAM Technology. These ultra-modern pieces of equipment enable your New Albany implant dentist to provide precise and accurate diagnosis for all his patients. Examinations and treatment are carried out in the same office using hi-tech equipment. All your dental needs are in one office location, so there’s no need to hop from one place to another just to get x-rays and other diagnostic tests.
3. For patients with dental anxiety and other related fears, we offer sedation dentistry, which allows you to relax during the procedure. This provides a shorter treatment time and convenience for all of our patients.
4. Your New Albany dentist, Dr. Receveur, is one of the few dentists in the New Albany and Southern Indiana area who is an expert in complex rehabilitative dentistry, dental implants, cosmetic dentistry, and IV sedation. He is a leader in pursuing post-doctoral education in dentistry and has broad knowledge and extensive experience in performing dental implants using the latest in cutting-edge technology and treatments.
5. The New Albany dental team is committed to delivering the highest level of care to all patients in the most personalized and caring way. Whether you’re in for a simple checkup, or about to undergo a complex dental implant procedure, our staff will make sure that you are comfortable and taken cared of every step of the way.
Get in touch with Dr. Receveur to know more about dental implants and other teeth replacement procedures. Call (812) 945-7645 to book a consultation or schedule a visit ASAP.