Dental implants provide impressive benefits to patients with missing teeth when compared to other teeth replacement procedures. It’s a recommended treatment option for replacing teeth that were lost to injury, tooth decay, gum disease, and poor oral hygiene.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Looks like your natural teeth – An implant supported tooth looks much better than a conventional tooth supported bridge. Your overall quality of life is enhanced because a dental implant looks, feels and functions like your natural teeth.
- Restores the function of your mouth to its natural state – It replicates the function of your natural teeth and provides a strong and stable foundation. Biting and chewing is more comfortable when you have dental implants.
Improves your smile – Since you’ll be given a new set of custom replacement teeth, the restorative aspects of dental implants can bring out a new and brighter smile.
- Preserves your facial structure – Since implants can prevent bone resorption, your facial structures will remain intact.
- Convenient oral hygiene – Compared to dentures, implant supported teeth are easier to clean since you can simply brush and floss like you would with your natural teeth.
- Improves speech – Dentures can slip and slide in your mouth, which could affect the way you talk. You can speak confidently with your implants as they won’t inhibit you in the way you enunciate your words.
- Boosts your self-confidence – A complete set of teeth can let you smile and talk confidently, boosting your self esteem in the process.
New Albany implant dentist Dr. Ronald Receveur will assess your teeth beforehand, to evaluate if you’re a suitable candidate for dental implants. He will review your existing medical condition, identify if you have gums problems and any tooth decay, ask if you have any smoking habits and know about your overall health. Your New Albany dental clinic utilizes hi-tech equipment like Galileo 3D CT Scan Imaging to get fast and accurate diagnosis of your teeth and gums.
Your New Albany dentist offers fixed permanent teeth, removable or snap-on teeth, dental implants, mini implants and the One Day Smile Solution. Call Dr. Receveur at 888-469-3982 to schedule a consultation at your earliest convenience.